Make our Voice Stronger
Member benefits include:
- Creating a powerful voice for Traditional Owners
- Voting rights on the Federation Board to shape the work agenda and shape policy at the State and National level.
- Ability to share knowledge and experience with other Traditional Owner Corporations
- Outsourcing of policy development to the Federation
- Regular policy updates from the Secretariat on policy change that could have opportunities or impact on Traditional Owner rights and interests - hear about it first
- Invitations to member events and business development opportunities
All Traditional Owner Corporations that can demonstrate good governance and effective representation of their members are eligible to make an application in writing to the Board.
Support The Federation
Amplify our voice by referencing the views of the Federation of Victorian Traditional Owner Corporations in your policy submissions and in your work, and supporting us on social media.